Amplid DECALICIOUS síbot
Introducing, the world's first (probably) customize-able ski pole! You heard right, there are three black and white designs to choose from and each pair comes with more than enough stickers to personalize your poles in a "color by number" fashion. Besides this super cool and unique feature, this is a sturdy aluminum pole that was built to last. It's got all the necessary features such as an adjustable nylon strap, a low profile rubber grip and lightweight design all at an insanely affordable price. These are great poles for any type of skier and are available in shorter lengths for all of those park rats out there.
- Aluminum Construction: This pole is made of lightweight aluminum, which has a very high strength to weight ratio, and they are quite stiff. But don't get mad when you fall on them and they bend or break. That's the downside to aluminum poles.
- Rubberized grip: A tacky material aids in grip between the gloves and handle (grip) of the poles, so you don't loose, uh grip.
- Adjustable Nylon Strap: A nylon strap with easy adjustment ensures the poles don't get away from you after jumping off that big cliff on the backside of the mountain. Or with some imagination, they can help you carry a pair of skis.
- All-Mountain Baskets: Baskets that are big enough for powder and small enough for groomers. Basically they are a medium size that will get the job done well enough in any terrain or conditions.
- Shaft Material: Aluminum
- Grip: Rubber
- Strap: Nylon/Adjustable
- Tip: Standard
- Baskets: All Mountain Baskets
- Extra Baskets: No