Sabre R-TYPE bushing
- Cone shape for minimum resistance and maximum lean
- 16mm/0.6″ tall
- 25mm/0.975″ wide at the wide end
- 19.5mm/0.75″ wide at the narrow end
- Available in X-Type (86A Orange), F-Type (90A Red), R-Type (93A Green) and H-Type (96A Grey)
- Sold with a sticker and a flat washer
If you want lots of turn with minimal resitance, choose Sabre Cone bushings. A smaller volume of urethane means that these bushings lean and turn a lot more than Barrels or Kingcones, especially at softer duros. 16mm/0.6" tall and 25mm/0.975"at the wide end, they can be run boardside or roadside in all our trucks. Hand poured from our own exclusive formula in the UK.